Experience the best of Savonlinna and its must-see sights with ease during a two-day Stop Over trip!
• Savonlinna is situated in the middle of the Lakeland area, only 50 minutes flight from Helsinki. The transportation from airport to city takes only 15 minutes. The city itself is built on several islands.
• For four summer weeks, Olavinlinna castle (built in 1475) hosts the Savonlinna Opera Festival, the most famous international cultural event in Finland.
• You will enjoy one opera performance in the evening in the castle. During the day time you will visit the Olavinlinna castle and nearby Riihisaari Savonlinna Provincial Museum.
• You will also have a scenic cruise in a beautiful lake by old nostalgic white-hulled ship. If you are lucky you can even see a Saimaa ringed seal, in Finnish ”norppa”, during the cruise.
• Accommodation 2 nights at the center hotel.
Price starting from: 820e/person in double room, 1019e/person in single room
-the price includes: flights Helsinki-Savonlinna-Helsinki, transfers from and to Savonlinna airport, two nights accommodation with breakfast, entrance and guided tour in Olavinlinna castle, entrance to Riihisaari museum, cruise in Lake Saimaa.
- Price starting
- 820.00 € per person