Rental hut, 94 m², for 6 persons. Living room-kitchen and two bedrooms.
Huhtiniemi House is situated in the municipality of Enonkoski, in Rekitaipale, in the southwestern part of Kolovesi National Park. The house is a former farmhouse, built in 1914 and restored for current use in 2006-2007.
The hut provides lodging in a single bed in the kitchen-living room, two beds in one bedroom, a bunk bed and a single bed in the other bedroom (equipped with mattresses, pillows and blankets, but no bed linen or towels provided), solar-powered electric lights, a gas stove and gas-powered refrigerator. Cooking utensils and tableware for 6 people. Wood-burning ovens in the kitchen-living room and bedrooms. No basic heating. Please note that it will take some time for the hut to warm up.
The yard offers a wood-burning sauna, a traditional cellar, a campfire site, a well and a dry toilet adjacent to the cowhouse.
The southeast-facing shore is about a 100 metres away from the sauna in the yard. The sandy beach is shallow. A rowing boat is provided for tenants. No jetty.
Please leave no litter or other traces of your visit.
* The keys to the hut open the barrier on the road leading to the yard.
* There is no jetty by the shore at Huhtiniemi.
* Not suitable for the disabled.
* Tenants are responsible for cleaning the house before they leave.
* The water drawn from the well must be boiled when used for cooking and as drinking water.
* There is no basic heating in the house.
- Booking is possible 16.9.-30.9.2019 / 15.9. - 18.10.2020
- Huhtiniemi House is on the mainland in Huhtiniemi, close to Lake Kolovesi.
- Pets allowed
- Free WiFi