Well equipped and renovated in 2012, these comfortable cottages & holiday houses have an excellent location! Tuunaantupa-cottages suitable for 3-4 people.
Each cottage have an own sauna and an own porch, also a short walking distance to all the area´s attractions. All cottages near the Lake Pihlajavesi, short distance to the shore. An easy access: The Retretti train stop is located within very short walking distance.
1 bedroom with separate beds (or with 2 beds and a bunk bed. On the living room there is a sofa-bed, also a fireplace. kitchen with set of dishes. Sauna, shower,WC, TV, In every cottage there is a porch. Air-conditioned.
- Price starting
- 100.00 € per day
- See the rates from www.harjunportti.fi
- For 5 persons
- 4 beds, 1 bedroom
- On a semi-detached house. All the areas services within short walking distance!
- Savonlinna 25 km Retretti train stop 0,3 km Airport 27 km Bus stop 0,8 km Restaurant 0,2km Shop 0,2km Equipment Rental 0,2 km Childrens waterpark Kesämaa 0,3 km Art Manor Johanna Oras 0,4 km Steamship S/S Heinävesi pier (Tuunaansaari harbour) 0,2 km Punkaharju Ridge area 1,5 km Finnish Forest Museum Lusto 2,5 km Spa Kruunupuisto 4,0 km Cross-country skiing tracks 0,1 km Tour skating tracks 0,2 km
- Pets allowed
- Smoking allowed
- Free WiFi
- Beach description: Beach facing East. Distance to beach: 150 m Distance to passenger harbour: of Tuunaansaari 200 m
Waterhood: Pihlajavesi and Puruvesi, both part of Lake Saimaa
Outdoor spaces: Grilling canopy
- Kitchen and utilities
Cold storage: Fridge,Freezer
Stove: Electric stove
Kitchen tools: Dishwasher, Microwave oven, Toaster, Coffee maker, Electric Kettle
Cloth care: Iron and board
- Location: Within building
Stove type: Electricity
- Entertainment electronics: TV, DVD
Services: Cottages are located in Punkaharju Resort, in Punkaharju Tuunaansaari. Near Harjun Portti and the cottages you find children's waterpark Kesämaa, Art Manor Johanna Oras, Finnish Forest Museum Lusto and the legendary Punkaharju ridge-area. Harjun Portti offers restaurant and program services and also Shop & Equipment rental. Petrol distribution and guest harbour also provided.
- The building
- Area: 35m2
Build year: 1983
Building material: Log
Sleeping places: 2x Tuunaantupa:one bedroom with 2 beds+bunk-bed and sofa bed in kitchen/livingroom. 7 X Tuunaantupa: one bedroom with 3 beds and sofa bed in kitchen/livingroom.
Living spaces: Livingroom
Washroom: Within building
Fireplaces: Open fireplace
Outdoor spaces: Porch
Child equipment: Child equipments on request