Kukkapää -Holiday Village Kukkapää is a cottage’s complex located on a beautiful Saimaa Lake in Finland and not far from Sulkava and Savonlinna cities.
Kukkapää is combination of outdoor summer and winter activities, interesting excursions and peaceful rest among nature.
When you are at Kukkapää and you are entering the waters of Lake Saimaa, you must try your luck at fishing.
The lake is full with perch, pike and even salmon.
This definently make Kukkapää an unique place for everyone!
• Only 100 km away from Russia;
• Near the Savonlinna, Sulkava, Puumala;
• 21 two leveled cottages, four rooms mini-hotel, free parking, conference room and sauna for 20 people with fireplace;
• Unforgettable fishing at Saimaa lake;
• Wild choice of activities.
- Price starting
- 100.00 € per daytime
- Sales contact
- +358 (0) 207920230
- 80 km to city
- Free WiFi